So now that I own my home there is always something to get done. Yesterday I was woke up at 4 am by my beloved puppy so that he could run around and vomit in every room he could get to. He eventually went back to sleep only to wake me up again at 7 am. This time he wanted to be fed. I guess the earlier vomiting did not effect him at all. I decided to get up and do some things around the house. Basic house care stuff (dishes, clean the kitchen, vacuum, sweep, mop). Nothing too exciting.
Now comes the fun part of the weekend. I am pretty sure I have the best family in the world! I mean really how many of you can say your aunts and uncles come over and spend their weekend painting your house or make awesome quilts for you. Or who can say their brother and dad came over and spent their saturday designing and painting a music/fun room for you. Also how many fathers and brothers would go to Costco with you, load your new entertainment center/fireplace, and then spend hours putting it together. See I think I have plead my case convincingly.
I also have physical evidence my family is the best.
This all completely Zane's idea.
Well I knew I wanted to paint something on
the walls but Zane came up with the idea and
then came over and actually did it. I can't wait
until it is completely finished!!
This is the entertainment center/electric fireplace my parents and brother came down to Costco and loaded for me and then spent the evening putting together. I now learned that my aunt and uncle are getting the same one (Don't worry we all know it was my idea first!!!)
This is what it looked like before I got the new TV and entertainment center. I think it looks better now, what do you think?
I have really enjoyed having the entertainment center/fireplace. Just the ambience of the flame is awesome. I have also enjoyed my new TV and surround sound immensely. Well it is late and now that I have convinced you all out there that I have the best family in the world I am going to bed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment