Throughout the 24 hours of each day there are an abundance of moments that make me smile. I start each day with wonderment about what moments are awaiting for me. There rarely is a time during the day that I am not smiling. I decided to compile a list of things that have made me smile (past and present).
1. Children laughing
2. Bentley's morning greetings
3. My morning time with Bentley
4. The guy walking the giant dogs on my morning commute
5. Random pictures I receive from my cousins of their kids
6. Almost every moment at my job
7. Henry Weinhard's Root Beer
8. Seeing my brother succeed
9. Chocolate Cake
10. Music - All Music!!!
11. Friends - the show and the real thing
12. Sunrise
13. Sunset
14. God Moments
I am sure there are more and I will continue to update as I come upon things that make me smile! Because smiling is good for your health!
And because I have the most precious baby boy in the world, here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment