25. I have curly hair - I get up 2 1/2 hours before I have to be at work just to straighten it.
24. I just bought my first house - All by myself!
23. I got a new puppy - His name is Bentley and he chews everything!
22. I love to be lazy and could sleep all day if life would let me!
21. I love my job and career I can't imagine doing anything else for a a living
20. I was way too serious in high school - I missed out on so much but still had fun!
19. One person befriended me in high school and showed me all it takes is one. Thank You
18. I love Thai food - even though it took 2 years for Sarah to convince me to try it
17. i believe my lobster is out there I just have to swim in the sea a little longer!
16. I have a pool but don't like to swim.
15. I have a yard but don't do yard work.
14. My guilty pleasure is romantic comedies
13. I love to read - a trait I inherited from my mother
12. I love sports - especially soccer and softball
11. I grow my hair out and then cut it so I can donate it - I do this every two years
10. I hate shoes - I wear them because I have to. I take them off every chance I get.
9. I have a learning disability and never read my own textbooks until grad school - someone
always read them to me!
8. I hate needles - my palms are sweating just thinking about them
7. My mom is my best friend!
6. I tend to be fairly blunt and sometimes it can get me in trouble
5. I go to sleep every night watching old seasons of One Tree Hill, Bones or Friends
4. I have the best family. no really - for evidence see blog below
3. I cherish my friends - they are the reason I have made it this far.
2. I am obsessed with music - I have 110 days worth of music on my computer
1. I LOVE JESUS CHRIST!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment