I was thinking the other day about how much I love taking pictures. I was sitting (okay I was really laying) on my couch and staring at the moon. It was huge and bright just outside my window. I thought what a beautiful picture that would be. I thought about going outside but soon realized it was FREEZING!!! No really. It has been extremely cold the last couple of weeks. Honestly there wasn't even sunshine for like 4 straight days. I felt like I was living in Alaska or something. So quickly scrapped my venture outside. But I still think about how beautiful a picture that would have been. Not that I am a greatly experienced photographer to be able to get the best shot.
Which brings me to my next point I seriously need to take a photography class. I wish I had more time to find a good class. I will keep on the lookout. Now if I do say so myself I take some pretty good pictures even without being formally trained. So I have attached some to show everyone!
My good friends Luke and Crystal got married!
I saw Tyler Hilton perform on a yacht and got to hang out with him later. It was awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment